WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Glade Expressions!




Being a Bzz Agent has allowed me to try the new Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser and their new spray! The new scents are  Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Pineapple & Mangosteen, Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, and Lavender & Juniper Berry. The scents I received were cotton & italian mandarin in the spray and Pineapple Mangosteen in the oil diffuser! I have got to say that I LOVE the new scents! I can't imagine better combinations of scents.  I have the spray in my bathroom and both of my children have both already told me how much they like the smell. The diffuser is in my entry hallway and it is so inviting and welcoming! Walking into my home from running errands was joyful and scentful! I can even smell the diffuser while I am sitting on my couch in the living room. I have to add, that even my husband was amazed with how great the entry way smelled when he walked in. He said it wasn't too overwhelming and was just the perfect amount of scent.


The other thing I would like to touch on is the awesome design of the oil diffusers! I absolutely love how it looks like a bamboo decoration. It fits in well with my decor of my home and my black furniture. Overall I would most definitely give these products a two thumbs up! I would suggest anyone who is thinking about getting them to do so because they are going to be your new must haves in your home. I wanted to share a picture of my diffuser on our shelf in the entry way! I am telling you the design and smell compliment each other so very well.




I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Bzz Agent. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment