WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Today I am excited to share with you, my readers, an awesome product! The product is

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask!



First I want to give you a little back story..... I have been having some serious issues with breaking out and noticing that my pores are more visible than I would like them to be. So, I have been looking for a good product to help me with these issues. I have been doing a lot of research and product comparisons online, trying to find the perfect product to meet my needs. The major concerns that I ran into with my research were:

1. I couldn't find a acne/blemish product that didn't completely dry you out or didn't cause more blemishes in the end.
2. Most products had reviews complaining of horrible scent to the products or a greasy feeling.
3. The price of the products! Some ranging from $45-$75 and some upwards of $100 or more.

Now with all that, I have been very weary to purchase a product. Then I was offered this review. I figured why not give it a chance? I have nothing to lose! So that is just what I did!


I am so glad that I decided to give this a try! I found out that I really enjoy this product, more than I ever imagined that I would. 

The mud mask is very smooth and creamy. It goes on thick but it is NOT greasy at all. It is really easy to apply. Simply squeeze some out of the tube onto your fingers. Apply to your face by smoothing with your fingers. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes and then simply rinse off! 

I want to share what the company says about the product:

"
  • Facial Mask Tightens and Purifies Pores leaving Clear, Younger Complexion
  • Dead Sea Mud Quickly Reduces Acne and Pimples
  • Over 21 Minerals Present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
  • A Facial Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Treatmet in Spas cost from $70-120. This Mask contains 30 Sessions!
  • Can be Used as Spot Treatment & Blackhead Remover "

I want to say that I can attest to some of these statements. I could definitely tell, after just one use, that it tightened my skin and reduced my pimples. My face felt cleaner and less greasy for a few DAYS afterwards, too! I absolutely LOVE this product! I will definitely be purchasing this product again! The best part...its only $30! 

Get yours HERE! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment