WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Influenster

Have you ever wondered where I get some of my amazing freebies and trial products? Well I am going to share with you one of my little secrets! I am a part of an amazing site called Influenster.com. Influenster is a site that sends out boxes to people that they feel fit for the box. What is in the boxes? Well there are a number of products from many top brands. You get to try them for free.

The best part is that they recently revamped the site! The new look is very fresh and bright. With the re-done site it has become more easily accessible and much easier to navigate through. If you are a member of influencer already and have not checked out the site recently, then what are you waiting for? Go have a look at the new site!

If you have yet to join, then get over there and sign up. They will be sending out their next box soon and you don't want to miss out on all the free products! Also, take your chance to let the brands know what you think about them over at the review page.

You can check out the site and sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment