WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Old Navy Style Council

Do you like Old Navy? I know I LOVE them! I recently got the opportunity to be a part of the Old Navy Style Council thanks to Crowdtap. I was sent a coupon to get any sweater from Old Navy for absolutely free and the best part was I received a coupon for a friend to get one too! So when I got it in the mail....my friend Jessica and I headed out to Old Navy immediately!

We found some amazing sweaters and some even more amazing prices! I hadn't been to Old Navy in a few months and so when I walked in I was instantly enticed! So I was searching for the sweater I was going to get and I loved them all, but I was finally able to narrow my choice down to just two! These were my choices:


Finally, I made the decision to get the leopard print one since I don't have anything like it already and I have plenty of just plain black! It looked so good on me too ;) Then my friend, Jessica, had a hard time too but she finally decided on one and I think she looks great in it (and it is perfect for her since she is still breast feeding her daughter! It works great to cover everything in public while breast feeding)! This is the one she chose:

Now if you are like us, and have a hard time choosing, check out Old Navy's Pintrest page for some inspiration! It is a great page with TONS of ideas! You can check it out here

   

No comments:

Post a Comment