WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Crest 3D Whitestrips

So I was lucky enough to be chosen by Influenster to test the new Crest 3D White Whitestrips. They are the Intensive Professional Effect with whitening power of 5!

I have to be honest, when I first received the product I was iffy about it. I have heard of Crest Whitestrips before, of course, but I had never tried them. I thought they were probably a rip off and would only last a few days and then go right back to being as they were prior to the strips.

Boy was I wrong. I did the strips for 7 days as directed on the box. The first thing I thought was annoying about it was that I had to leave them on for 2 hours! However I was very happy that I could still drink water with them on; that made it a little easier for me. Then my teeth started to get a little sensitive about day 5, so I decided to skip a day and just resumed the next day. This made the sensitivity better and the pain was definitely better.

Finally at the end of the 8 days, I was VERY happy with the results! My teeth were most definitely noticeably whiter to me. Then I wondered if anyone else would notice. At the end of my 8 days I went to my friends house and much to my surprise on of the first thing she asked me was if I had gotten my teeth cleaned. I told her no and then proceeded to tell her about my experience with the Crest Whitestrips!

So for my end decision, I most definitely plan to buy another set of these when my husband returns home from Afghanistan in August!


1 comment:

  1. Good review, Lindsay. I also tested the Crest 3D Whitestrips but my package took 20 days and 30 minutes for the applications. My teeth got whiter too! Great product!

    ReplyDelete