WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Torani Syrups

Tonight I want to share with you my experience with Torani syrups. I was lucky enough to get two bottles of Torani Syrup delivered to me for my review here on my blog! I had never heard of Torani Syrups prior to my review and now that I have tried them, I wonder to myself WHY?!?! I absolutely love the syrups and can't wait to try more flavors. I was delivered Sugar Free Hazelnut and Sugar Free French Vanilla!



I really enjoy cocoa and I thought, "hmmm...I wonder if I could add a splash or two of syrup to give my cocoa a little kick" and now I won't have cocoa without my syrup! All I did was make one of the little powder packets of cocoa with some hot water and then added a couple splashes of the Sugar Free French Vanilla syrup and it turned into the most delectable little treat. I had my husband taste my cocoa and he enjoyed it as well. Then he decided he wanted to give the syrups a try for himself. He asked me to make him a new iced coffee! I went onto the website and found this awesome recipe for Iced Hazelnut Coffee and made it up for him....(just brew coffee over ice and then add a splash or two of Sugar Free Hazelnut syrup). He drank it faster than I have ever seen him drink iced coffee and asked me to make him another one!!!! 

Since the Torani Syrups have entered my home, they haven't left. We really enjoy them and you can add them to so many things. There are recipes on their website for Italian Sodas, Cocktails, Coffee Drinks, Flavored Lemonades, and Iced Teas. I have even found a few recipes online that you can add the Torani Syrups to food recipes too. 

Torani is the #1 brand of flavored syrups in America, offering over 100 delicious flavors. You can order any of their flavors on their website and find some awesome recipes there too! 

In the comment section below, please feel free to share the recipes you come up with or try with me! I would love to know what my readers are trying and liking (give me some ideas for myself). 




DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free by being a part of the Shespeaks Blogger Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment