WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Designer Tie by PUCCINI


I was chosen as one of a select few to review an awesome Puccini designer tie. I am a women and of courses I don't wear ties, however I have an amazing father-in-law who does wear them daily. Now, not to be mean or anything, but he is kind of a tie snob. LOL. He only likes certain ties of certain qualities and this one passed the test. These ties are very nice and come in any color you could imagine!

This is the tie that I received:


I think it is a gorgeous color and of high quality materials. My inlaws are set to go on a cruise and I knew this color would match my mother-in-law's outfit perfectly so I sent the tie to my father-in-law. I was right the tie matched perfectly.


As you can see for yourself....this tie looks amazing. The best part is, while on the cruise he happened to drop some red sauce on his tie and was worried it wouldn't come out. However, no worries.....the sauce came right out and the tie looks just like new. 

If you want to check out the colors and designs available, you can do so here!

They have ties sorted by color and they have special sizes as well. Even kids sizes too. Not only do they have neckties....they also have bow ties, cuff links, and handkerchiefs! 

This is directly from their site:

More than Just a Tie Shop

Although we carry over a thousand different necktie and bow tie styles and designs in stock, there is much more to this site than a simple tie shop. Besides a large assortment of ties you will find instructions on tying neckties, on How to Tie a Bow Tie, and even on How to Fold a Handkerchief.
Besides tie knot instructions, we will educate you on specific dress codes such as Black Tie Attire, the right and professional Job Interview Attire, or the popular Casual Business Attire that many offices have adopted for so-called casual Fridays.
Last but not least we invite you to visit our blog with many useful, and up-to-date Fashion Tips For Men. Should you have any suggestions on additional topics then please send us an e-mail. We always appreciate your feedback!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment