WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

NAAT Brazilian Keratin Hair Care



Lucky me! I was lucky enough to be chosen to review the

NAAT Brazilian Keratin  Products! 

I was skeptical at first that these products could be as good as I have heard. I was excited to give them a try though! Much to my surprise they were more work then I thought they would be. LOL! I thought I would just put it in and wash it out and then my hair would look amazing....ha ha that was not the case! For the different products there are different directions for use to get the best outcome! I followed these directions and I can tell you that I am over-joyed about the outcome of my hair! I am much surprised to inform that I was actually completely stunned! lol!   

These are the products that I used: Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask, Leave-In, and the Serum.



Everyday Moisture that Reduces Volume & Frizz

NAAT Brazilian Keratin collection restores and intensifies your hair's nutritional balance, leaving it incredibly smooth, strong and flexible. Unlike typical animal-based keratins, our exclusive Green Keratin formula stays in your hair longer and is more resistant to rinsing. Promotes vibrancy and hydration, giving hair a natural, healthy shine. Products include: Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask, Leave-In, and Serum.

I would like to take this time to show you my before and after photos! This is the picture of my hair before I used the products:

I have to admit my hair was frizzy and flat! I was a little disgusted about the way it was looking. Another reason why I was so excited to try the products! So here I am AFTER I used the NAAT Brazilian Keratin Hair Care products:


As you can tell.....the products did wonders for my hair! I am pretty excited about how healthy my hair looks and it is so much less frizzy! 

Here is some more info from the site:

Benefits

  • Works with all hair types
  • Repairs cuticle damage
  • Regenerates and strengthens hair fibers
  • Restores natural shine and softness
  • Seals hair cuticles
  • Reduces volume and frizz
  • Makes hair resilient and healthy
  • Formaldehyde and sodium chloride free
Great for every day use. Also recommended for those who have professionally relaxed/straightened hair to keep hair at its best between touch-ups.
Available in-store at Select Walgreens and Walmart stores, Beauty Supply stores and all Navarro Pharmacies.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment