WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Pure Body Naturals Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Today I am reviewing an anti-aging serum made by Pure Body Naturals. This serum is sold exclusively on Amazon. You can find it here! I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive this product for review on my blog. I am very excited to share this product with everyone!

I ordered this product on Amazon.com and the shipping time was unbelievably fast! I received the product 2 days after I placed my order. I got the product and opened the box to be pleasantly surprised that they shipped the product in two different ziploc baggies. The dropper was in one bag and the bottle with the Vitamin C Serum was in another bag! I like that it was shipped like this because I knew the bottle was fresh and not the dropper was new and clean.



I started using the product about a week ago and I really like it. A small amount goes a long way, so the bottle will last me a while. At least a month, I am sure. I also really enjoy how my face feels after using it. It does NOT leave my face feeling greasy or slimy. I put it on every night before I go to bed and when I wake up my skin feels super soft and looks fresh. 

I am so surprised by this product! I have not ever used Vitamin C before but I did hear about Dr. Oz mentioning that when choosing an anti-aging product, you should make sure that it has at least 20% vitamin C in it! Well this product does! 



Here is a little something that the company had to say about their product:

"See The Anti Aging Power Of Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid & Instantly Gain Brighter More Radiant Beautiful Skin Upon Application with our Professional Anti-Aging Serum.

Our Facial Serum Contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Suspended in a Concentrated base of Pure Vegan Hyaluronic Acid For Superior Anti Aging Effects.


-  Vitamin C helps smooth and firm skin and fade brown spots by inhibiting the free radicals that trigger wrinkling, sagging, and other aging changes. Apply Vitamin C in the morning,  to protect your skin from free radicals caused by sun damage.

- With bounds of studies singing its praise, Vitamin E is a skincare superstar. The vitamin has been proven to ease dryness and boosts skin’s UV defense.

- Hyaluronic acid, or sodium hyaluronate as it’s also known, has become a serious skincare staple. It’s the body’s own hydrating molecule, able to absorb up to 1000 times its own weight in water and responsible for keeping our skin plump, smooth and supple. Sadly, our natural levels deplete as we age, so fight off fine lines and a loss of skin tone with our latest Vitamin C Serum.

  • - 20% Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid Is The Absolute Highest Quality Vitamin C Serum Available
    - Vitamin C Serum Is Proven To Stimulate Collagen & Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
    - This Vitamin C Serum Will Leave Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful Looking By Neutralizing Free Radicals
    - Professional Anti-Aging Serum derived from 98% natural and 72% organic ingredients.
    - Made in the USA In Our Advanced FDA Certified Facility.
====================================
This product is being sold exclusively on Amazon"


So if you are looking for a great product....I would definitely suggest giving this one a try! :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment