WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wexy Snack Bags Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As my readers know I have two young children! My son, who is now 5 years old (where has the time gone), LOVES monsters. He continually pretends to be a monster and is always trying to scare his sister (who is now 7)! With that being said, you can not imagine how excited I was when I was chosen to review the Wexy Snack Bags...they have monsters on the front of every bag!

These bags are very neat! These Wexy Snack Bags are 5" X 6" white bags with monsters on the front. They have a "Ziploc" closure along the top!


The Monsters on the bags are very cute and friendly looking! They are NOT scary at all! There are 4 different monsters in the box on the bags. My son asks to use them for EVERYTHING! Even his sliced banana this morning...lol! 

The funniest part is that I sent my husband to the field (he is in the ARMY and often goes "to the field" for training over night or for multiple nights at a time) with a Wexy snack bag filled with trail mix that I had made. He came home to tell me about the other guys out there asking him where he got trail mix in such "sweet" bags. Even his adult, male soldiers enjoyed such fun bags! 


Here is a little something that the manufacturer has put together:

"Inspired by kids and created by moms, WEXY snack bags are the perfect way to change the very image of "healthy" food for your kids. Motivated by their desire to restore natural childhood fun to snack time, Carie and Tracey created WEXY monsters with their own children driving their vision. They want to help our earth, too. That's why WEXY snack bags are as good to the globe (eco-friendly) as they are to your child's body. With their commitment to organic foods and practices, Tracey and Carie believe that sustaining our health means sustaining the earth as well. WEXY bags are biodegradable, BPA Free, disposable, recyclable, and reusable."

If you would like to purchase some Wexy Snack Bags for yourself you may do so on Amazon:


OR...


Please feel free to share with me in the comments what you think of the bags! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment