WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sieva Stretch Mark Cream and Cellulite Cream Review



Today I am finally reviewing the creams that I was chosen to review! I received Sieva Stretch Mark & Scar Cream AND Sieva Cellulite Cream to review about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I wanted to try the products to give an accurate review, of course! So now that I have been using the creams for just about 2 weeks....its time!

I am going to start with the Sieva Stretch Mark & Scar Cream. I chose to use this product on my stomach area and sides. I have had two children and young while I was pregnant. With that being said, I was not very health conscious while I was pregnant. With my first pregnancy I gained about 75 pounds (!) and by the time I got pregnant with my second child, I still had not lost all of the baby weight from the first pregnancy. Then I gained about 45 pounds with my second child. Now.....as you can imagine gaining that much weight caused a LOT of stretch marks. I have tried a few creams like cocoa butter and lanolin oil to no avail. I did try the Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy but at almost $50 a tube, that just was not a feasible option for me. 

Now, after about two weeks of usage of the Sieva Stretch Mark & Scar Cream, I can honestly say that I CAN notice a difference. I am not saying that my stretch marks are gone and I have perfect skin! I am saying that there IS a noticeable difference. My stretch marks have lightened and are not as deep as I think they looked before. 

I started using the cream once a day for about 5 days and then I upped it to twice a day after that. I will continue to use it two times a day because I think that has caused a change faster and it has not caused any side effects or poor reactions to my skin. Unfortunately, I do NOT have before and after pictures because I am embarrassed and would rather not post pictures of my naked body all over the internet...lol. However, I did share the companies before and after picture below. I do want to let all of you know that this product is made in the USA and is FDA approved!! Both absolute positives in my book!!!

While I chose to use the Sieva Stretch Mark & Scar Cream on my stomach area and sides, I chose to use the Sieva Cellulite Cream on my hips, thighs, bottom and upper arms. Now, I have lost some weight over the past year or so and i think I notice the cellulite more now than I did when I was a little larger. Since noticing it.....which I really just started noticing (or should I say paying attention) this summer while I have been wearing shorts and tank tops and swim suits!   

I have been using the Sieva Cellulite Cream for about two weeks. Of course the first week I looked in the mirror everyday (stood on my toilet so I could see...lol) to see if there was a difference. I was starting to get a little let down because I didn't really notice a change. I was using the cream once a day for about 5 days and then started applying twice a day. So about a week after using it and feeling very discouraged, I was going through our most recent vacation pictures with a friend. I noticed, in one of the pictures, that I could see cellulite on the back of my thighs and it was worse in the pic than it was on that day when I looked in the mirror. So I decided to go look in the mirror. Take a nice long, hard look at the back, side, front, and inside of my hips, thighs, and bottom! Then......not look again until a full week had passed! (SN: This cream is made in the USA and is FDA approved! AND....there is a 100% Money Back Guarantee!)

Best decision! I found that after that week there IS a difference! I can see less cellulite than the last time I had looked. I am very excited! I can tell my skin is tightening and firming! I am actually very impressed (and glad I stopped looking daily because I may have stopped using the cream)! I am continuing to use the cream until it is gone and I have decided not to purposely look for about 2 weeks and then I am going to try and go a month! Hopefully by next summer, I will have a complete different outlook about my body! Again I do not have before and after pics however here is the company's before and after :) 

Now 2 weeks into using both products, I would definitely suggest anyone looking for a Stretch Mark/Scar Cream or a Cellulite Cream to take into consideration Sieva's! They are a company with products made in the USA and FDA approved and they WORK! The products are affordable too! You can purchase the stretch mark/scar cream HERE and the cellulite cream HERE! 

Do you have a favorite stretch mark cream that you like to use and it WORKS? How about a cellulite cream? Let me know in the comments! I would LOVE to see any before and after picture if you are comfortable with sharing!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment