WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Do you use a mirror in the shower? Have you ever thought about it? I know that I enjoy being able to pluck my eyebrows in the shower while the warm water has my pores nice and open! In order to do that...I have to use a mirror in the shower to see my eyebrows. With this being said, you can imagine how excited I was when I was chosen to review Cassani's fogless shower mirror! 







I REALLY like this mirror! I have never had a fogless mirror for my shower before and I regret it. The mirrors that I have been using in the shower are always regular mirrors and when they get foggy, I just run them through the water and continue to use them. The problem with this is that the mirror would fog every few seconds and so I would continually be rinsing it in the water! After receiving this mirror, I have a new found love for fogless mirrors!



Also, my husband used to shave in the sink in the bathroom and leave his shave clippings all over the sink and counter. Well, even he has found that he loves the fogless shower mirror! He is able to shave in the shower and not make a mess all over the counter and sink. The mess washes right down the drain without any clean up and he states how much easier it is for him! (Another plus for me, one less mess that I have to clean up!) Another plus about this mirror, it comes with a hook to hang your razor on too!! 



The only thing that I can say that I changed/didn't use is the hook to hang it and the razor hook. While I think they are both perfect additions to the mirror itself...I am renting my apartment and was unsure if I would be able to easily remove them when I moved out. (I don't want to have to pay for a hook that I put up in the shower because I was unable to remove it.) So I did not use the razor hook or the mirror hanging hook. I did go to Wal-Mart and purchase a Command water resistant hook that was easily removable. The mirror hangs on this well and I know that I will be able to remove the hook without anything left behind.


Here is what the company has to say about this product:

"Achieve A Flawless Shave Every Time   Why Shave In The Shower?

Warm and Clean
Instead of letting your razor sit on the sink, keep your razor both clean and warm under the hot spray of the shower.
Plus, no more messy sinks = Bonus points with the ladies.

Razor Burn Be Gone!
It's itchy, it stings and it leaves unsightly bumps that leave you feeling self-conscious. The steam from a nice hot shower softens hair and skin, while also opening up the pores for a closer shave, helping you say "Goodbye!" to razor burn

Continuous Hydration
It may not be seen as "manly" to worry about keeping your skin moist, but moist skin helps you get the most effective shave every time. Because really, who wants to look like they haven't shaved in days after waking up early to have time for a clean shave?

Modern Facial Contour Design
Our improved design was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower

Included With The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror
1 Stainless Steel Mirror Wall Mount
1 Stainless Steel Shaving Razor Wall Mount
1 Shatter-Proof Fogless Shower Mirror

How To Use The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror
Simply place the stainless steel wall mounts where they are most convenient in your shower, affix your shower mirror and personal razor. And you are ready to shave!

Our Anti-Fog Nanotechnology repels fog and allows you to focus on getting your best shave possible... every time. :)  "

If you frequently use a mirror in the shower or think that you may be interested in doing so....this is the mirror that I would recommend! I have had a GREAT experience with this mirror and it does NOT fog at all! I also have had no problems with water spots or anything of the sort!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment