WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Surpahs 3-Layer Cutting Board Set Review

Have you ever been chopping up some vegetables and went to wash the cutting board and found that there were knife cuts into the cutting board? Or found that you cut almost completely through the cutting board? I know that I have! I hate that!!! 

Well, it must have been my lucky day when I was chosen to review Surpahs bamboo cutting board set. 


These bamboo cutting boards are of the highest quality. The triple cross layers are a huge plus for these boards. They are thin and durable. Not to mention, reliable, easy to clean and store. 




Personally, I have been using the plastic, very thin, cheap cutting boards and I was not a big fan of them! The knives would leave cuts in the plastic and I would be so paranoid that somehow bacteria would get in them and I wouldn't get it out well enough when I washed them (and I scrubbed and disinfected the crap out of them). So the next time I cut anything on them, I feared the bacteria would get on that food. i hadn't been able to find any cutting boards that I wanted and liked well enough to keep in my home, UNTIL....I got these!



Surpahs has made an excellent product. I cut up the raw chicken breast that I baked for dinner a couple of nights ago on them and then washed and dried the board and put it away. The knife did NOT leave any cuts in the bamboo and the board looked just like they did when I opened them. The next afternoon for lunch, I cut up cheese and lettuce on the same board and had no fear of transferring bacteria or germs.



These boards are made of bamboo and they are not supposed to be put in the dishwasher. They are easy to hand wash and I just dried them with a hand towel. They dried quickly and easily. I love the look of them and I love that they all have the hole in the corner at the same place because you can hang them on a hook together or on three separate hooks right next to each other.

I am so happy to have gotten these cutting boards and I will not ever purchase any other brand. The three sizes are perfect for cutting up just about anything. If you are looking for quality cutting boards, you have found the ones that you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment