WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Tools4Wisdom Weekly Planner Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As most of you know, I am a very busy individual! I am a wife, mother of two young children, I attend college courses, independent distributor of SABA/ACE products, and still try to find time for my friends! With all that, I need to make sure I keep track of appointments and schedules of all of the members of our family. The appointments and schedules get very abundant and there is no way I could remember them all without a planner to keep all dates and times in one place.

I have tried my fair share of planners and have only found a very few that I truly like. However, recently I was lucky enough to be chosen to review Tools4Wisdom's Weekly Planner! This planner has it all!


If you want to see what all it has to offer you can check out the full digital preview of the Weekly Planne HERE!   There are so many helpful pages to set goals and get your priorities in order and also keep your schedule on track. Inside this planner there are pages for annual goal planning, 2-page year at a glance, 2-page month calendar for each month, monthly planner with personal and professional priorities lists, and 2-page weekly planner for each week....including a hourly schedule from 5 A.M. to 11 P.M. for each day. 



You can find all the info on this planner and all of the Tools4Wisdom planners at their website HERE! If you don't think that you need a weekly planner or you need a planner more specific to your needs then feel free to see your options and purchase the planner that is right for you here! Not only does the company make a weekly planner, but they also make a mommy planner and student planner and many more. Another thing that I really like about their planners and Amazon store is that they also have accessories for your planner to make your experience personal and simplified to your needs.  

When you check out these planners and find that you love them just as much as I do....don't forget to leave a comment and let me know which one you like best and why you like it! Also, follow Tools4Wisdom on social media.... Facebook, Pintrest, and YouTube



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment