WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Super Glow Stick Bracelet Review


Today I am reviewing Super Glow stick bracelets! This one was a fun one to review!

My kids LOVE things that glow and so around our house we go through a LOT of glow sticks, bracelets, wands, necklaces, etc. So when I was asked to review there glow stick bracelets, I was quick to accept the challenge!

We have used a lot of different brands and kinds of glow sticks and they are all different! We have found that some don't glow very bright, some only half of the stick glows, and some only glow for a few minutes. We, obviously, look for glow sticks that glow bright, for a long time, and the whole stick glows!

These glow sticks glow nice and bright when you crack them. I am also very happy that the whole stick glows! We used them on Halloween night when we were out trick-or-treating. We connected a couple of the bracelets together to make necklaces and anklets. I also put them around each of their wrists. So we glowed and the cars could see us! They worked great and we got a lot of compliments about them while we were out and about. Then, when we got home the kids played with them for the rest of the night. We also used them when we went to a friends house for dinner. I took about 20 of them and my kids and my friend's kids loved playing with them while we were there.

In the tube there is 100 glow sticks! I love that there are so many because my kids go through them like crazy, LOL. There are 5 different colors of glow sticks inside.....blue, green, pink, yellow, and orange but I have found a couple of the pink ones that are a darker shade and almost look purple! There is also 100 connectors in the tube too. So you can connect them together and make necklaces, anklets, belts, crowns, etc.

If you are looking for good, quality glow sticks....then look NO further...HERE they are!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment