WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Big Slice Cooked Apple Pouches Review


Today I am going to be reviewing Big Slice Cooked Apple Pouches.

When I received these I was a little hesitant about giving them a try! I thought how can a pouch containing cooked apples that are flavored like Raspberry Hibiscus and Green Coffee Extract taste good?!?!?! Well much to my surprise, they were better than good!!! They are GREAT! This one is one of my favorite flavors!!! I couldn't believe it!

My other favorite one is the Cinnamon French Toast flavored one! OMG......it makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

I did try the Boysenberry and Chocolate one and didn't care for that one at all. Then there was the Banana, Mango, and Hemp Seed one....I do NOT like bananas or ANYTHING flavored banana so I had my kids try this one and their response was: "its sour but yummy!"

The company has 3 different lines totaling 16 different flavors! Their lines are:
1. PURE - "Our Pure line was made with just one goal in mind - we wanted to create something simple and delicious. Amazing on Greek yogurt, granola, or all by itself, each recipe is made with pure fruit and spices gently blended together. If it was any more naked, we'd be handing it a bathrobe."
2. FIT - "Being fit doesn't mean succumbing to diet fads - being fit is a lifestyle! Four different varieties promote energy, power, balance, and beauty. Toss one in your gym bag before spin class and go ahead with your fit self."
3. LUXE - "When it's time to indulge, reach for a snack from our luxe line. Rich flavors and pure fruit. Decadent AND healthy? Yup, congrats! You've just found your new guilty pleasure, minus all of the guilt."

The flavors within each line are as follows:
PURE: 

  • Orange Ginger
  • Apricot
  • Natural
  • Blueberry Pomegranate
  • Lemon Berry
  • Chai
  • Cherry Vanilla


FIT:

  • Banana Mango & HEmp Seed
  • Peach Green Tea & Aloe
  • Pineapple Passion Fruit & Fiber
  • Raspberry Hibiscus & Green Coffee Extract


LUXE:

  • Peach Bellini
  • Cinnamon Candy
  • Boysenberry Chocolate 
  • Cinnamon French Toast
  • Caramel


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment