WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Old Factory Candle Gift Set Review


Tonight, I am  lucky enough to review the Old Factory Candle Gift Set!

This set comes with 3 two ounce scented soy wax candles. This set is the Happy Holidays set. The three scents included with this set are Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, and Gingerbread. The scents are great and they actually last the whole time that the candle is burning. I also found that the candles, though only 2 ounces, burn for a VERY long time. Another awesome benefit is that the wicks are self-trimming!

I found that burning the Christmas Tree and Candy Cane together in my living room actually gives off a really nice smell and then I burned the Gingerbread one in the kitchen which was very pleasant as a kitchen smell.

I did want to mention a couple other things about these candles. Two of the best parts about them, if you ask me! The first: every purchase has a 100% Guarantee! If you don't like the smell or if something is wrong with the candle......then all you have to do is send them back (the company even pays for the return shipping!) and they will refund you your money! How simple is that? The other thing is......the candles are made right here in the USA! So we are supporting a company right here in our own country when we purchase these.

They don't only make the Happy Holidays collection.....they make:

Fall Harvest: Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry, and Autumn Leaves
Winter Wonderland: Hot Cocoa, Roasted Chestnut, and First Snow
Romance: Rose Petal, Champagne, and Dark Chocolate (this is the one I want to try next)
Fresh & Clean: Lemongrass, Olive Blossom, and Fresh Linen
Spa Day: Cucumber, Lemongrass, and Green Tea
Vacation: Sea Breeze, Hawaiian Lei, and Awapuhi
Coffee Shop: Coffee Bean, Hazelnut, and Chai Tea
Man Cave: Straight Razor, Leather, and Mahogany
High As A Kite: Cannabis, Incense, and Bag O' Cookies
New Born Baby: Baby Powder, Baby Shampoo, and First Blanket
50 Shades: Leather, Jasmine Bubbles, and Vanilla Sex

With Christmas fast approaching.....maybe you should grab a couple packs of these and give them out or even just to have on hand for gifts if something comes up and you need one. OR.....maybe you just want to burn them in your home for your holiday parties and get togethers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment