WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dr. Song's Teeth Whitening Kit


This evening I am reviewing Dr. Song's Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit.

If you are like me you think your teeth could always be whiter but have tried so many different things and none of them have shown a huge difference. I have tried a ton of different teeth whitening aids including strips, trays, lights, toothpaste, mouth wash, gum, pens, gels, etc. I have had some success with some of them but nothing unbelievable or that made an outstanding difference. 

Then I tried this system.....I can honestly say that not only have I noticed a difference but so has my kids, husband, and co-workers! I thought at first that it was all in my head.....then my husband and kids said something so I chocked that up to them being nice and trying to make me feel good. However, when one of my co-workers asked me if I had been doing something and another co-worker said she was wondering the same thing.....I knew there must REALLY be a difference! 

This kit includes everything you need to make your teeth whiter and brighter. It comes with 8 extra large syringes for over 50 applications, the thermoform trays and the white LED light used and the gel applicator! 

When you first get the system.....you have to form the trays to your teeth just like you would a mouth guard for sports. It is pretty easy. Then you cut the tab off of the front of the trays once you have them formed the way they are comfortable in your mouth. Then you brush and floss your teeth before you begin the treatment. You put 5 ml of the gel into a small bowl and use the applicator brush to apply the gel to the front teeth, put trays in and wipe away any gel on the gum area. At this time you can use the LED light by placing it over the trays for 15 minutes. You wear the trays anywhere from 15 minutes to 4 hours depending on the treatment that you desire and the sensitivity that you begin to experience. You repeat daily until you reach your desired shade. 

Now if you have sensitive teeth when it comes to whitening products like I do.....then I do suggest getting the Dr. Song Remineralization Gel syringes. They help with the sensitivity during treatment and they help strength the enamel in your teeth. I know they most definitely helped me with the sensitivity and this kit was good for 50 treatments as well. So I suggest giving these a try too. 

This is a great system and if you are looking for a system that really works and that isn't hundreds of dollars......I would suggest this one for sure! I know that I will be getting this one for a couple people on my Christmas shopping list! I highly recommend it! Plus, check out Dr. Song's other great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment