WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Skin QR Organics Anti Cellulite Body scrub and Massager Review

Tonight I am reviewing two of Skin QR Organics products: the Phat QR Body & Cellulite Massager and the L'or de la Mer Organic Anti Cellulite Body Blaster Scrub with Seaweed.
As most of my readers will remember....about a month or so ago, I did a review on Skin QR Organics' NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate. This concentrate goes with the two items that I am reviewing tonight to make us the Phat QR Solutions Anti Cellulite Collection!

I absolutely LOVE these products! I have the whole Phat QR Solutions Anti Cellulite Collection! I started with just the NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate and I like that so much! I could tell a difference within just a few days.....Then a couple weeks down the road, my husband even mentioned that he was starting to notice a difference. Then I got the L'or de la Mer Organic Anti Cellulite Body Blaster Scrub with Seaweed and the Phat QR Body & Cellulite Massager.

These three when used together are unbeatable. This is the best thing that I have gotten and used for cellulite. I have two kids and so of course I have cellulite on my outer thighs and buttocks and then on my stomach as well. I have noticed a significant change in the amount and appearance of my cellulite with these three products used together. I would HIGHLY recommend giving them a try, especially if you have stubborn cellulite that is making you self-conscious! I can honestly say that I have a noticeable difference in mine!

In regards to the L'or de la Mer Organic Anti Cellulite Body Blaster Scrub with Seaweed....I thought it would smell horrible.....when I first opened the tub I was a little worried. It had a little stronger smell than I was expecting but it was not horrible. Then when I used it, I noticed that the smell was actually pretty good. It was kind of oily when I was applying but then when I got out of the shower after rinsing it off.....I loved how fresh and still moist that my legs felt. I didn't have to put lotion on after the shower and they were soft and smooth! However, they weren't oily and greasy feeling!

In regards to the Phat QR Body & Cellulite Massager....I thought it would so nice and massaging to use.....when I first tried it, I was a little worried. It had a little stronger/more painful feeling than I was expecting but it was not horrible. Then when I got used it (after using it a couple times), I noticed that the feeling actually started to feel pretty good. It was different than I thought it would be the first time I used it. I thought it would just be soft and roll over my skin but it was a more deeper tissue massager and I truly love it! I think that the best part about it is that YOU are the one that controls the pressure that is applied. That allows you to control how deep of muscle you massage and you can massage any sore muscles that really need it as well. Earlier I said a stronger/more painful than I thought....what I meant by that is that I used too much pressure and didn't know how to use it and wasn't used to it. However, once I figured it out.....I can't imagine not having this Phat QR Body & Cellulite Massager!  

I love this company and their products so much....I cannot wait to start trying their other products! Plus, they shipped quickly and the company is very customer friendly! They are quick to respond to any questions and happy to help with anything that I needed! If you wanted to check out the company and their products, you can do so HERE!

You can purchase their products here:

L'or de la Mer Organic Anti Cellulite Body Blaster Scrub with Seaweed
Phat QR Body & Cellulite Massager
NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate
Phat QR Solutions Anti Cellulite Collection

Or on AMAZON Here:
L'or de la Mer Organic Anti Cellulite Body Blaster Scrub with Seaweed
Phat QR Body & Cellulite Massager
NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate
Phat QR Solutions Anti Cellulite Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment