WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate Review


Today, I am reviewing NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate. This product is by the brand Skin QR Organics by Sweetsation Therapy out of Palm Beach Gardens, FL. It comes in a 5 oz. pump bottle and a little goes a long way! You can check out their website at www.skinqr.com

The first time I tried this product, I did have my doubts. On the package it says, "Apply in circular motions twice a day, on all affected areas, specially on thighs, buttocks, stomach - to help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. (Preferably two hours after eating or one hour before meal. Your body will only burn fat when it has non in the bloodstream.) This product creates a sauna effect that may cause you to sweat more on the areas where the product was applied. Warning: Use only as directed. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. Due to diuretic effect this product may cause, we do not recommend this product for use while pregnant."

So...I did as it said....I applied in a circular motion to my thighs, buttocks, stomach and my hips. The cream if very soft and smooth. It doesn't take a lot to cover the area. It isn't oily and absorbs fairly quickly. It left my skin feeling very soft! I do apply before I eat or a few hours after to get the fat burning effect. I figure why not take advantage of all the perks of the product. The product does, indeed, create a sauna effect. I like it because that is how I can tell that it is working.

The one thing that I am not so fond of about this product is the smell. It is not a bad smell by any means but it isn't my ideal smell either. I think that it has more of a perfume-y smell. I would rather it have a citrus-y smell if I could choose but hey....if that's my only complaint then I will take it.

I do NOT have any before and after pics because I do not feel comfortable placing photos of my exposed body on the internet for everyone to see (and use). However, I can say....by the end of the day on the first day, I think I could already start to see a difference (now I realize that could have just been in my head....lol). By the end of the week, there was DEFINITELY a difference! My skin was tighter and the cellulite had definitely lessened! I can not wait to see the difference by the end of the month! I am excited to have found this product. I would most definitely recommend it!

I wanted to share a few key points that caught my eye when researching the product and discovering some of the benefits:


  • Most customers notice positive changes within 3-4 weeks!
  • It is ALL natural AND organic!
  • Contains a cocktail of 25 well known flub busters
  • Reduces water retention and fat cell clusters
  • Unique formula locks active ingredients on the surface of the skin creating 'sauna' effect
  • Detoxifies on the inside
  • Firms and tightens the surface of the skin
  • Highly moisturizing and skin softening


Also on their website....you can purchase a complete Phat QR Solutions Anti Cellulite Collection that includes a deep tissue massager and Cellulite Blaster Scrub that contains Seaweed along with the Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate! Check it out HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment