WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Sunsella Little Gems Baking Cups Review


As most of my readers have probably noticed, I love making desserts and yummy treats for my family. In the middle of summer, I hate to bake though because of the increased, unnecessary heat that is caused by the oven. So I try to find as many no-bake desserts and treat as possible! I like to create my own too! So when I was chosen to review Sunsella Little Gems Baking Cups, I thought it was a perfect time to try out a new no-bake treat!

First, I was surprised how quickly the baking cups shipped and arrived at my house. They arrived in only 3 or 4 days! I was happy because I had already decided on what I was going to make with them. I decided on No-bake Reese's peanut butter cheesecake cups! 

The baking cups are silicone and the colors are neon! I absolutely LOVE how bright the colors are. They are soft and non-stick! The cheesecakes popped right out without any trouble or sticking to the inside! That was a huge plus in my eyes! I love that I don't have to go through a ton of paper liners and I can just reuse these for all of my baking cup needs. These are a great product and I definitely recommend them! My daughter is having a neon birthday party and so she asked me if I would order more of these so that I can use them for her birthday party!

So I thought that I may have a few readers that would be interested in the recipe that I used. So here is how I did it:

No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups

Ingredients:

  • 1 brick of cream cheese (room temperature)
  • 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
  • 1/3 cup of Reese's Pieces
  • 12 REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cups
  • 12 mini Reese's peanut butter cups, chopped

  • Directions:

    1. Using a mixer, blend together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until there are no lumps.
    2. Put the Reese Pieces into a ziplock bag and crush using a rolling pin. Fold into cream cheese mixture
    3. Insert each regular Reese cup into a Sunsella Little Gems baking cup. Tip: Keep your Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in the fridge until you are ready to use them. The firmer they are the easier they are to insert into cups and molds.

    4. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the cups. Make sure the mixture is leveled at the top.
    5.Top with chopped mini Reese's cups. 
    6. Put into the fridge and let it set overnight.

    If you give them a try....let me know what you think in the Comments! 

    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment