WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Phantom Fit Resistance Loop Bands Review


Tonight I am happy to write my review of Phantom Fit Resistance Loop Bands!

I have been thinking about giving resistance bands a try for a while and so I bought some. They were the kind with a handle on each end. I like them but I found that there were some things that I couldn't do with them that I wanted to be able to do. That is when I heard about resistance loop bands.  I decided that I wanted to give them a try for the other exercises that I wasn't able to do with the straight bands.

The Phantom Fit bands comes with 4 different bands color coded by resistance. The blue loop is light resistance, the red loop is medium resistance, the green loop is heavy resistance, and the black black loop is x-heavy resistance. They are 10 inches long when flattened! They also come with a "travel/carry case".

I have been able to do many exercises that I was unable to do with the straight bands. These bands are very strong and durable! I think I have tried just about every exercise with them and they are still in perfect condition! I have found that, for me, it is much easier to use resistance bands than to haul out my weights and switch the amounts of them and then carry them all back to the utility room to put them away.

Overall these loops are GREAT! The one thing that I think was/is a waste of the company's money is the "travel bag" that they include because it just isn't an usable product. The bands stick when you try  to put them in the bag and the bag really is too small for the bands! The bands themselves, are great quality and durability. They also come with 100% lifetime no-hassle free replacement guarantee!!!

I wanted to share some good sites that I found that you can look at for work out ideas with resistance loop bands:

LEGS: http://fitnessista.com/2014/08/resistance-band-loop-leg-workout/
5 RESISTANCE BAND LOOP EXERCISES: http://www.sleek-tone.com/5-resistance-band-loop-exercises/

Here is what the company says about their resistance loop bands:

"Resistance bands are the best solution because they:
- Are perfect for physical therapy exercises all the way to intense workouts
- Works flawlessly for arm, ankle, and leg workouts
- Are separated by resistance level to meet your needs 
- Are extremely durable and long-lasting
- Are lightweight and portable"

Do you have a favorite exercise to do with resistance loop bands? Are you eager to try one of the exercises that I posted? Let me know below in the comments!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment