WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fortis Production Baking Mats Review


This afternoon I am reviewing Fortis Production Silicone Baking Mats!

I love baking and I do it often. I have found that I do not necessarily like having to grease pans to prevent things from sticking. I hate having the spread the oil on the bottom of the pan. Or when I use the cooking spray and it gets all over when I try to spray the sides of the pan. With that being said, I have been looking into using baking mats.

When I received the Fortis Production silicone baking mats, I couldn't wait to use them. So the kids and I decided to try them out with some Reese's cookies! The baking mats didn't quite fit my pans (the large one is 16 1/2' x 11 1/2' and the other 2 are smaller 11 1/2' x 8 1/4') but that was okay. I used the large one and it hung over the pan a little bit on each side but that did not interfere with how the cookies turned out at all!! I absolutely loved how amazing these work. After our cookies cooled, I was able to just pop them right off the mat with no problem. No sticking and no pieces of cookies left behind!

I am so happy with these mats and I can not wait to use them again! Next time I want to try them with garlic cheese bread! Another thing I think will be very easy with these mats is wings! I have so many ideas and I can't wait to give them all a try!

There was an insert that came with the mats that clearly states: these mats are non-odor absorbing! That is a HUGE benefit. That means I don't have to worry about using them for garlic bread and then turning around and making sugar cookies and having them taste like I dumped garlic in the mix!

Overall, these mats are great! Perfect addition to the kitchen of anyone who likes to bake!

Have you given any baking mats a try? What do you think? What kind are yours? Leave me a comment!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment