WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Vacay Water Enhancer Review


This evening I am reviewing.....Vacay Water Enhancer!

This water enhancer is a powder that you add to your water and it helps to calm and relax you when you drink it. Vacay has a lemonade flavor and honestly....it tastes GOOD! I thought it would taste medicine-y or vitamin-y but it doesn't.

I mixed mine up today after coming home from work. I had a very stressful day at work and was very worked up and annoyed by the time I got home. I thought, what better time to give this a try! I was pleased to feel much calmer and less stressed by the end of my first glass!

My husband got called into work today as well to deal with some problems. He was very stressed and frustrated when he got home from work so I had him sit down and drink a glass while he was explaining to me what had happened. By the end of our conversation, I could tell that much of the tension and stress that was weighing on his shoulders was gone! Now, I do know that part of that could just have been talking it out and getting it off his chest but I think the Vacay helped too!

I want to share with you a few things that the company says about their product:

"Vacay was created for people that just love to chill. It’s no mystery that just as many people like to chill compared to those that like to consume energy drinks. In our eyes, there wasn’t a single relaxation beverage product on the market that had exactly what we were looking for. We wanted a product that tasted sweet and was all natural with no harmful preservatives, inexpensive with multiple servings in 1 package, and small enough that we could carry in our pocket for whenever we needed to chill. Since many people use the phrase “I need a Vacay” when they are stressed out, we decided this was the perfect name for our beverage mixer, now people can #drinkvacay whenever they need to get away. In late 2013 Vacay was put into motion and it is our mission to provide an inexpensive #vacay to everyone that needs to escape the daily stress of life.

What does Vacay™ taste like?  Vacay™ tastes like the perfect combination of iced tea and lemonade mixed together, which some like to call an Arnold Palmer.  Not too sweet, but just sweet enough with no tart or artificial aftertaste.  Just add more or less to your glass of water to match your taste preference.
The premium functional ingredient blend for Vacay™ consists of l-theanine, chamomile, and passion flower. Sweetened with stevia combined with an all natural lemonade flavor, Vacay™ turned out to be a delicious dietary supplement/beverage that helps to Relieve Stress & Anxiety, Ease Tension, and Calm The Mind.  All of the ingredients for Vacay™ are sourced from a reputable public company that does independent testing for quality and consistency.
PERFECT FOR:
Stressful Jobs
Anyone With Anxiety
Traveling
Busy Moms
Tense muscles
Sleeping Problems"

You can purchase Vacay at their website HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment