WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Monday, October 13, 2014

Majestic Bombay Slant Expert Tweezers Review


Today I am reviewing Majestic Bombay's Slant Tweezers.

I have been in need of a new set of tweezers for a long time and have been searching for a pair that was actually successful at removing my eyebrow hairs with just one pluck. I have tried so many of them at this point.....I thought it was a lost cause! I figured why not give these a try.....

Well, I am so happy I did! I FINALLY found a pair that I actually like! Majestic Bombay's tweezers are stainless steel! I love that because I like to know that my tweezers are going to be durable and not bend out of shape or too far apart! I, also, like to rinse my tweezers when I am done with them and so having stainless steel tweezers is a must!

The best part about these tweezers is that they actually work! I don't have to grab the same hair 10 times before I can pluck it out! I grab once and pluck and done! These have made eye brow plucking a much quicker process. Another huge advantage is that there is a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on them! Personally, I love the color too! ;)

So if you are looking for some reliable, durable pair of tweezers.....you have found them here!

Here is a few things that the company lists about their product:

  • Perfectly aligned tips
  • Tips are hand filed
  • Lifetime sharpening guarantee
  • Meticulously calculated tension ensures tips close evenly and firmly with no gaps, creating the cleanest, most advanced pulling power
  • The choice of make-up artists, models, celebrities and the most discerning consumers, this cult classic has been setting the standard for quality and excellence for over 25 years


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment