WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Julienne Peeler Review


In our house, I try to keep the kids eating healthy snacks. Especially with all the other junk they eat throughout the day! With that being said, we eat a lot of cucumbers, carrots, apples, etc. Then occasionally i throw in some mashed potatoes and cheese! With those snacks we do a lot of PEELING! Using a knife is doable but it goes so much faster when you have a peeler. So when I got the Julienne Peeler I was ready to give it a try!

This peeler is perfect! I absolutely LOVE it! It is sharp and so peels quickly and easily. I love the ease of use and how quickly I can peel a bag of carrots or potatoes! So far, I have tried it on cucumbers, carrots, and potatoes. All of these things were peeled so quickly and easily with this peeler! 

I actually had a friend over last weekend and I was making a roast and so she was watching me peel the carrots and the potatoes and she even commented on the peeler and how efficient it was. She texted me when she got home and asked me for the link to buy one of her own. She called me yesterday and was telling me that this peeler actually works to slice cheese too! I have decided I will give that a try as soon as I can! 

Here is what the makers have to say about this peeler:

  • ULTRA-SHARP DUAL BLADE JULIENNE PEELER: Julienne and Vegetable Peeler 2-in-1. Made of top quality stainless steel and designed with ultra-sharp dual blades, the Bru Joy vegetable julienne peeler is strong, sturdy & super-easy to use. An essential kitchen tool, the peeler lets you create professionally julienned vegetables and healthy vegetable spaghetti, zucchini pasta or zoodles in seconds.
  • SAVES YOUR FOOD PREP TIME BY AT LEAST 60%: A versatile vegetable and fruit peeler - Use the peeler blade to peel potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes, apples, pears and all kinds of fruits with ease.
  • AN ESSENTIAL KITCHEN TOOL: Serves more than a peeler, the Bru Joy Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler juliennes, peels, garnishes, shreds, slices and shaves your favorite vegetables and fruits like a charm.
  • DISH-WASHER SAFE: THE ONLY PEELER YOU NEED IN YOUR KITCHEN. Thanks to our unique design, you now can create zoodles, peeled, slice or julienned vegetables & fruits that any professional chef would envy. Multi-functional, strong, sturdy and easy to use, the Bru Joy Julienne Peeler offers you great value for money.
  • LIKE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - At Bru Joy, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction, as always, this product is backed by our 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. Incredibly low introductory price won't last long. Put it in cart now to start happy peeling!


All in all, if you are looking for a good peeler and you want something durable and easy to use then give this peeler a try! You can get it HERE for just $6.00!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment