WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Abundant Harvest Game Review


Tonight I am reviewing a kids conversation game. It is called Abundant Harvest for Kids.

This game is really great if you want to learn how your kids think and how the would handle different situations. It gets you and your kids talking about different scenarios and how you/they should handle them. I love how it gets you talking with your kids. This is the game board:

I learned a lot about my kids and how they would handle situations of different kinds. It also gave me a chance to let them know what I liked/disliked about how they would react and allowed me to teach them some coping and reaction mechanisms that are more appropriate for each situation.

I think this game brings up situations in which would actually happen and gives you and your child(ren) the opportunity to discuss how they would/should react. What is appropriate and what is not and you can discuss how YOU would react and what  you would do to allow them to learn from you!

This game is definitely a great conversation starter and learning game! For our family.....not only my kids learned....I learned a lot about them too!

The one thing I would say is that this game is definitely true when it says 7+ years old. My 5 year old gave it a try and the conversation was just too much for him. So I would say definitely 7 or older. Also, some of the topics were a little too much for my 8 year old too. Only a couple though and when we got one of those, we just chose a different card.

Here is what the company says about the game:
"Abundant Harvest® for Kids is an award-winning, patented, and fast-moving conversation game that helps families and educators open the door to more productive dialogue. The game is fun to play and will amuse youngsters while they learn a lot about themselves and each other. It reinforces the importance of developing strong character traits and encourages good, principle-based decision making. Whether the game is played to encourage lively conversation or for fun around the family room coffee table, family members will take away life-changing behavioral skills and tools that they can use in everyday life situations and relationships."

Overall, if you have a child that you want to know what/how they think about situations that come up or if you have a child that finds it hard to open up.....this is the game for you! I know we enjoyed playing it.  You can purchase it HERE!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment