WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pure Raspberry Ketones Review


Today I am reviewing Pure Raspberry Ketones

As I am sure everyone else has......I have heard a lot about Raspberry Ketones and their ability to aid in weight loss. I have been debating giving them a try, but when I looked for them....I was overwhelmed, to say the least, by the amount of different products and brands! So I did some more research on what to look for and what NOT to look for. Dr. Oz is a big advocate for raspberry ketones and their aid in weight loss regimens. That is where I initially heard about them. So I decided to start there! I found, A good quality product should be pure, many options mix ketones with other ingredients or as a combo. So I decided that I want a pure formula. This product has the purest mix, I have found. Just the Raspberry Ketones and capsule that holds the them.

Then I had to decide how much to take and how often! The bottles suggests one capsule, two times daily, 30 minutes before meals with 6 oz. of water. After reading around....I found that using this dose would be adequate for me because I don't have a lot of  weight to lose. However I did read if you are heavier, a larger dose is needed. When taking Raspberry Ketones, you need food to feed that energy. I drink a lot of water, cut down my pop drinking and (try to) eat more fruits and vegetables. 

Now many of you may wonder what really makes this product work? The KEY IS EXERCISE. While you can take it and it will burn fat, you WILL see much better results when you combine it with exercise. You will really burn more fat and feel it. 

I want to also mention the appetite suppression that comes with taking this product! I noticed it the first day! I almost forgot to eat! I can say I love that part the most. Also, I love that this product does NOT contain the added ingredients that most do that are added to boost your energy.....i don't like those ingredients because they usually make me jittery and agitate my anxiety. This product does NOT do that! Plus I think the BEST part is that this is a NATURAL product!!! 

I did want to share with you what the company has to say about the product:


What is Raspberry Ketone Extract?
Raspberry Ketone is a phenolic compound, which is naturally found in berry fruits like raspberries, also known as Rheosmin, and chemically known as 4-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-2-butanone. It is the primary compound responsible for the fruity aroma of raspberries, and is often used as a fragrance and flavoring agent for cosmetics, perfumes, foods, and beverages.
How Does it Work?
In Vivo and In Vitro studies have shown that Ketones increase Fatty Acid Oxidation and stimulate Adiponectin, which is a protein involved in regulating Glucose Level and Fatty Acid Oxidation. It burns body fat and converts it into energy the body needs. In this way, it helps the body to control appetite making it an appetite suppressant. Raspberry Ketones work as an efficient weight loss supplement when combined with a balanced diet and exercise. During exercise the body requires extra energy to burn fat, and if you’re taking Raspberry Ketones, existing body fat is burned and converted into the energy needed for exercise. Raspberry Ketones also stimulate the secretion of Adinopectin (Enzyme). This supports and boosts your metabolism, which converts food into energy and will help in storing less food and fat in the body.
Raspberry Ketones and Garcinia Cambogia Work Synergistically As Weight Loss Supplements
Raspberry Ketones increase the level of Adiponectin, a protein responsible for the oxidation of body fat and convert fat into free energy for the body to use in a way that controls appetite. The fat blocker Garcinia Cambogia inhibits the enzyme Citrate Lyase, which is a key enzyme in making fat from food. It also increases the level of the Serotonin hormone, which is known as a mood elevator hormone and appetite controller. So the combined effect is additive because one blocks the formation of fat and the other burns the fat and converts it into energy, which body can utilize to preform regular activity without taking additional food. We strongly recommend a balanced diet and regular exercise to achieve best weight loss result.
Why Our Products?
Because they are pure, natural Raspberry Ketones, not synthesized in a lab, but extracted from natural sources. 250 MG, 120 capsules, no additives, no binders, no fillers and no artificial ingredients. Quality is tested and standardized against the monographs in USP/NF.
Have you tried Raspberry Ketones? What do you think? Looking to try them? Heard of any other great weight loss aids? Let me know in the comments! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment