WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Advanced/Slender Cleanse Advanced Bundle Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As most of my readers know, I am open to try most any products and, like most people, would love to lose a few pounds! I was chosen to try and review Garcinia Cambogia  Advanced/ Slender Cleanse Advanced Bundle. 



Sadly, I am unable to give an accurate review of this product because I am not part of the target audience. I did lose 2 pounds in two weeks of taking this product! However after contacting the manufacturer about why I was not losing more weight, I was informed that this product is for the individual who has more than 20 pounds to lose and lives a sedentary lifestyle.


With that being said, I only want to lose about 10-15 pounds and I am quite active (working out at the very minimum of 3 days a week and on average 4-5 days). This did explain why I was not losing as quickly as I had been expecting to. However, the fact that I am not the target consumer and I still lost 2 pounds....that can only mean good things for the intended customer.



I do want to mention, when I contacted the manufacturer....they were very quick to respond and very helpful. They were absolutely honest. They weren't just trying to get me to buy their product! They told me that they were "I'm happy it didn't work for you because that means you're healthier than 90% of my target audience (it feels funny to say I'm happy it doesn't work, but your health is more important to me) [than selling their product]". I think this is a great company, especially if they are so personable and honest. It shows true character and sincerity on their part.


I do want to share with my readers what the company says about their product:

Weight Loss and Fat Burning has Never Been Easier with Garcinia Cambogia Advanced and Super Cleanse!

The ULTIMATE WEIGHT LOSE BUNDLE!

Your FAVORITE TV Doctor demands
-Where did the Fruit come from?
-Is the extract 100% pure?
-Does it have the right dose per serving?
-Does it contain atleast 60% HCA?
-Is it GUARANTEED?

Garcinia Cambogia Advanced was developed with the TV doctor's strict criteria for the proper Garcinia Supplement.
Here's his recommendation, which is seen on his website... The good TV doctor recommends taking 800mg twice a day, 30 minutes before meals (That's 1600mg a day total). ...He recommends that the product be 100% pure, have absolutely no fillers, no binders, no artificial ingredients and in a pure vegetarian capsule. And most importantly they must contain at least 60% HCA, which is the key to weight loss.

Super Cleanse is a 7 day all natural gentle and controllable method to break up and flush away POUNDS of unwanted toxins and build up from the walls of your colon and intestines. 
SKINNY JEANS HERE YOU COME!

WHY YOU NEED TO ENSURE YOU USE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA ADVANCED AND SUPER CLEANSE?
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM: Weight Gain *Acne *Sluggishness *Mood Swings & Irritability* Gas & Bloating* Sleeping Problems* Constipation??? It's Time to Cleanse Your way to a NEW YOU with Super Cleanse and Garcinia Cambogia Advanced!


For my readers.....I would LOVE to know if you have tried or do try this product! Please let me know in the comments what your opinion is! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment