WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Well after trying the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask and having such an amazing experience, I was beyond thrilled when I was chosen to review their Dead Sea Mud Shampoo.


When I first got this shampoo I thought it would be very thick and gritty. I was also a little nervous about the smell that it may have during and after use! Also, I feared that my hair would be really stiff and stringy after using it. 

Since, I thought it was going to be so thick (like a paste....is what I thought)....I started to pour quickly into my hand and I was VERY surprised as it poured out! It was nowhere near as thick as I had expected and the amount I poured into my hand and used was really more than I would have needed! Here is how much I used:


So it really is not gritty at all and it is pretty thin! The other concern I had about smell......the smell was NOT gross. It was actually scented, almost perfume-y (is that even a word...lol) The scent was a little stronger than I would normally like but after you rinse out the shampoo....the scent is not too strong and it isn't bad at all. The shampoo did lather really well! 


Once dry and brushed.....my hair is not stiff or stringy at all! On the contrary actually, it is very soft and has a beautiful shine! I love this shampoo. I am happy with the outcome and I would recommend it to anyone looking to try something new! 

Let me know if you try it! I would love to hear your experience! Just leave me a comment! :)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment