WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Nutra-Lift Anti-Aging Complex review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have been chosen to review Nutra-Lift Rejuvenating “A” NANO RENEU™ The 24 KT GOLD Standard in Skin Care. 


I really like this formula. It has a thin consistency and it smells good. You wash your face and dry and then apply the product. The bottle states that if you have sensitive skin you should apply with a slightly damp face. I only need one pump of the product in order to cover my whole face, so the bottle will last a long time. I use it once a day. Another thing that I like about this product is that when I put it on, it kind of has a slight tingling effect to it. I have been using for about 2 weeks now and I have already started noticing a difference, especially in the wrinkles around my eyes! (My crows feet.......yes I am only 26 but I have crows feet already.....darn genes lol!)

I wanted to share what the company has to say about this specific product:

"Nutra-Lift® Rejuvenating “A” Nano Reneu™ PLUS GROWTH FACTORS: Advanced Anti-Aging Skincare 
Golden Collagenine, a NEW advanced Peptide is the latest weapon in the Anti-Aging war. A breakthrough in skin care technology, in a complex formula with Nanoconjugated 24k Gold Particles for remarkable effect on Collagen outgrowth.  The secret of youthful beauty, known by royalty in ancient China & India, is now proven by modern science. PLUS NOW WITH ADDED GROWTH FACTORS: proteins produced by various cells in the human body...that help obtain a more youthful and vibrant look to your skin, without expensive plastic surgery or Botox treatments. Mildly Exfoliates, Moisturizes, & Reduces the Look of Wrinkles. ...to achieve younger looking more beautiful skin."

Nutra-Lift has many quality products, for a wide variety of skin care. Check out all of their products here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment