WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Simply Essentials Nail Clippers Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As most of you know, I have two kids! One things about my son is...he HATES getting his finger nails and toe nails cut. The worse part is when my nail clippers won't cut the nails. My little munchkin has some pretty thick, strong nails and so it is hard to find nail clippers that will actually cut through his nails on the first clip. Sometimes I even have to cut two or three times to get through the nail. With him hating the whole process.....it makes it that much harder when my equipment is not functioning properly.



I have tried many different brands, types, and makes of finger nail clippers and have yet to find one that I want to stick with! That is until I found these Simply Essentials Nail Clippers!



The Simply Essentials nail clippers are, what I would call, industrial strength nail clippers. They are stainless steel and heavy duty. They are nice and sharp and so they cut through my little monster's thick nails the first cut and with ease! They are pretty large. However, the large size makes them easier to grip for me. Another awesome perk, they come with a one year guarantee!


I can honestly say that I have finally found the nail clippers that I will always purchase! If you want quality and functionality....then these nail clippers are the ones for you!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment