WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

PIMSLEUR SPANISH LEVEL 1 REVIEW

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hi readers! I am so excited to share with you the review of this AMAZING product!



I want to say I am LOVING this program! I have only done a few units so far and I already have learned and (more importantly) retained SO MUCH!!!

There are 16 discs total in the box.......there are 30 units and a reading lessons disc. It also comes with a link to an online reading booklet and owner's manual. You only do one unit a day and each unit is only about 30 minutes long. You don't move on to the next unit until you get about 80% correct of the current unit. With that being said, I have not had do a unit more than one time!



Let me give a little background on me and my Spanish language learning journey....I took two years of Spanish in high school (that was back in 2004 & 2005) and then I did take a refresher semester in college in 2012! With all of that, I knew very little still! It was so hard to retain for me! I mean I knew the basics but that is it. I have always wanted to know Spanish and be able to speak it clearly and understand it. When I seen this product, I had to give it a try! What did I have to lose?



I got WAY more than I expected! After just the first lesson I had learned and retained quite a bit. I was able to tell my husband (in Spanish) a few things that I learned and what they meant! After the first unit, you will be able to tell someone that you are an american and that you do not speak nor understand Spanish (or that you do...lol) and a few other things! You learn all this with just the first unit! I can not wait to continue with my daily units!

If you are wanting to learn Spanish (or any other language....they have many other courses for different languages), I HIGHLY recommend this source!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment