WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Nail Cones Review




I was chosen to review nail cones.



Here is what their website has to say about them:

"Have you ever gotten really frustrated painting your fingernails when you get the nail polish on your skin? If you have, your problems are over. Nail Cones is a simple, easy-to-use product that will solve the problem. You can save time and frustration by using Nail Cones – and your nails will look great after you have finished.

Check out the video on how to use Nail Cones. We have really tried to make this a product that women can use without a lot of hassle to achieve a professional polished look.
We hope you agree and give Nail Cones a try."
You can buy the product for just $5.99! 


Personally I did not find the product useful as it is intended to be used by the company! I thought that it was hard to use and did NOT fit my finger nails well. However, my nails are pretty long and I do not normally have any problems with getting polish on the tips of my fingers. My problem is generally on the sides of my nail bed. So with that being said.....I decided to use the product in a different way! 


I placed the sticker on my nail and used the shape to make part of a circle on my nail! I think they worked great for this! Do you have any awesome tricks for painting your nails? Decorating them? Designing them? I love doing my nails and all hints and tricks are GREATLY appreciated! Leave them in the comments for me!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment