WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Organiziation Box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Have you heard of the new trend.....rubber band looms to create jewelry and toys?? There are many different brands and types out there.....wonder loom, rainbow loom, etc. Girls (and even some boys) are creating their own jewelry with these simple yet fun tools.



Well as most of my readers know....I have an 8 year old daughter. She LOVES her loom and LOVES creating jewelry and other neat things with it. With that being said, you can imagine how many rubber bands she has. After all, she HAS to have ALL of the different colors, glitter, metallic, glow in the dark, the dye, and even scents (yes they scented some of them)!

Now, the problem with this is that I was finding these rubber bands EVERYWHERE! 


This is AFTER I had her put them in a pile rather than all over her bedroom floor. LOL! Then I got the Rainbow Bandz Organization Box for her!  



I love that all her bands are organized and kept together with this box. It is thick plastic and the best part is you can remove some of the walls so that the cells can be larger if you want them to be. Each compartment is 2 inches wide x 1.9 inches deep and is 13 1/2 inches long in maximum.



This box really was the answer to all her disorganized bands and she absolutely LOVES that she doesn't have to pick through them to find the color that she wants. She just goes to that cell and grabs it out. 

I would definitely recommend this for anyone that does the rubber band looms or even for other small things such as beads, gems, crystals, etc.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment