WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Grazia Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review


If you are not aware, I absolutely LOVE baking! I love to bake cakes, brownies, bars, cookies, cupcakes, bread, muffins, etc. Pretty much if it is sweet and delicious....I will bake it! With that being said, you can imagine how often I use loaf pans, 9 X 13 pans, 8 X 8 pans, cookie sheets, and (especially) #muffinpans ! So when I go this Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan, I was VERY excited.



I had heard a lot about the silicone pans and cookie sheets and had yet to try one. I had my doubts on how well they would work and how they would hold up in my oven. I also feared that they would make my muffins taste weird. However, hearing so many good things about it from friends and family members, I figured why not give them a try.

So I had the kids help me mix together some muffin batter and I sprayed the Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan with some cooking spray. Then, we poured the muffin batter into the pan and placed the muffin on a cookie sheet (so it was easier to take out of the oven when the muffins were done). I put them in the oven and then when they were done I took them out.



After letting them cool some....they popped right out of the pan. I thought this was incredibly convenient.The muffins baked perfectly through and to the perfect done-ness (ha ha I know that isn't a real word but it is the word to describe it).

The real test came with the taste test. Of course my kids wanted one as soon as they came out of the oven....after waiting for them to cool they came them a try. They were most definitely KID APPROVED! Then, I gave them a try and they tasted JUST like a berry muffin. No weird after taste or odd taste in the muffins!



Over all, I have to say I absolutely LOVE this silicone pan and I will continue to purchase other silicone pans for my other baking needs! If you are wanting to try silicone pans and have been on the fence about it like I was, just jump in! Give them a try! They are great and work amazingly!



I do want to share a little of what the company has to say about the product:

"Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan is a non-stick food grade silicone muffin cupcake baking pan that is extremely easy to clean, safe to use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher, or freezer. It is heat resistant for up to 450°F.

--FDA Approved
--High Quality Construction
--Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility"
Have you tried any of the silicone cook ware or pot holders or anything? What do you think? Have you thought about trying them? What has stopped you? Let me know in the comments!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment