WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

PIMSLEUR ITALIAN LEVEL 1 LEARNING COURSE REVIEW


Well Good morning all my wonderful readers! Today I am reviewing the Pimsleur Italian Language Learning Course. This course is used by thousands of people around the country to learn the basics and lay the foundation of the Italian language.

I have always been interested in visiting Italy and enjoying the culture there. I love to travel and see new places and Italy has always been towards the top of my list. This course is the first step in my plan to visiting that beautiful country! I always believe before visiting a new country that you should at least learn the basics of the language spoken there. I mean, I would hate to be in a room of people who only speak Italian, not know how to speak any Italian, and have to pee EXTREMELY bad!



That brings me to the Pimsleur learning system for the Italian language. This course is very easy to use and understand. All you do is the short (30 min) lesson each day and you are done for the day. You DO NOT move on from that lesson until you get all the questions about 80% right! Then they next day you move on to lesson two. It is THAT simple. In just 30 minutes a day you can be well on your way to speaking Italian in just a week. The best part is that it helps you to speak the words correctly as well. Saying the words is good but saying them correctly with the emphasis on the correct syllables is how you should do it. There are 16 discs and 30 lessons in the package.



I got through 1 disc and then we left on vacation. To my surprise when I got home, I STILL remembered what I learned! Now my daughter wants to give it a try with me! I can't wait to get her involved too!



Do you know how to speak any language other than English? What languages do you speak? Are you fluent in it? Can you write in that language(s)? Do you want to learn any new languages? Which one(S)?  Let me know in the comments section!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment