WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Refill Pack Review


As the mother of an 8 year old little girl, you can imagine I know all too much about these crazy rubber band looms and the things that you can make with them. My daughter is addicted to her loom and when she finds things that are a bit too difficult for her to make.....guess who she asks to make them for her? You go it....Mom! With that being said....we go through a LOT of bands and I know, through experience, how inconvenient it is to have poor quality bands! (Especially when you are in the end stages of a single band project and your black eye band breaks.....oh my I wanted to call the company and scream at them....I didn't but I REALLY wanted to!)

 Anyway...when I was lucky enough to be chosen to try and review the Rainbow Bandz Loom Refill Pack.....I (and my daughter) was VERY excited! My daughter currently has (and loves) the Rainbow Bandz Organization Box and so I knew we were going to be getting a quality product!  Rainbow Bandz makes great products and they have many to choose from....you can check out their products and their site HERE!

I opened the package and was impressed to see SO MANY bands! You get 9 bags (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, White, and Black) of 600 bands and each bag has its own pack of "S" clips and its own small (non-durable) hook! That makes 5400 bands total!

Well to test the durability of the bands....of course I had to make something! So I got crafting! Since I made things for my daughter....my 5 year old boy decided he wanted something for himself. That is how the Ninja Turtle came about.

After making a few projects....it is safe to say that these bands are very durable and do not break easy. I think these are my favorite bands that I have used thus far. I do have to honestly say that I think they are MUCH better than the cheaper ones that we ordered from another country. The only thing that I wish would have been included in the set is tan/flesh-colored bands. When it comes to making princesses, ballerinas, and other "people" white just doesn't look the same as flesh-colored would. However, I give this refill pack a 5 stars out of 5 stars!

You can get your own refill pack HERE for just $19.98!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment