WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Exfolimate Review


I was recently asked to use and and write a review on the Exfolimate. I agreed, even though I wasn't quite sure what I was getting myself into.



This is what I got to read prior to trying the product out:

"Say G’day to ultra smooth skin and goodbye to dull, flakey skin. Introducing Exfolimate ™ - the ultimate tool to give you younger, fresher looking and feeling skin.

Designed in Australia – Exfolimate is your handy mate to instant exfoliation and pore clarification without the fuss of scrubs and loofahs that only rub the surface of your skin without actually removing the problem.
The secret is Exfolimate’s innovative micro-groove technology etched into the smooth metal edge. The micro-grooves gently lift and remove lingering skin cells and debris to unveil younger, fresher skin.

Exfolimate is made to gently exfoliate the face and body and is precision designed for daily exfoliation and naturally skin clearing results. 
Exfolimate transforms the surface of your skin."



So when I got the product I was pretty eager to give it a try. I had already showered that day but I didn't care! I took another one! LOL! Well, seeing as I had already took one shower, I thought how much gunk can this really get off/out of my skin? OMG....I was shocked!

In the box there are two sizes. A small for your face and neck area and a large for the rest of your body. They are easy to use....all you do is:
1. Make sure your skin is wet and supple – it is suggested that you use Exfolimate towards the end of your shower or bath.
2.With either the face or body tool, using gentle pressure from your fingertips,gently glide the tool along the contours of your body at a 90-degree angle. It only takes a light amount of pressure to effectively use Exfolimate.
3.As you glide Exfolimate along your face and body, check under the smooth metal edge for any lingering residue. To remove the dead skin and debris, simple run the tool under warm running water. Make sure you repeat this step once you’ve exfoliated your entire body to keep the tool clean for your next use.
4. Once you’ve cleaned your Exfolimate, hang the tool to dry so it is ready and waiting to gently exfoliate your skin from top to toe.



So I started with the small one on my face. I could NOT believe the amount of gunk that came off of my face. I was so amazed that I made my husband use it on his face the next time he showered. It truly removed all sorts of stuff from face and pores! I LOVE this product for my face. I do have to say....I was not terribly impressed with the larger one on other parts of my body. I found it did not remove really anything from my legs, arms, chest, or stomach. Now maybe that is just me! I am not sure. However, I can say I will be using it on my face ALL the time!



It left my face feeling very clean and fresh. I think it felt smoother and much more brilliant looking! I love my face #exfolimate ! You can find all the information about this product and where to buy it HERE!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment