WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ozeri Brezza III Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk and Table Fan Review

Well as most of my readers know, I recently moved to New York from Texas. I moved to New York in November of last year and so, as you can imagine, it was very cold! I was far from thinking about summer weather and how hot it would be inside my house. Then summer did come! I was used to living in Texas and having central air conditioning. Much to my surprise, there is NO air conditioning in my house here in New York! That was pretty hard to cope with. To be honest I am a cry baby when it comes to heat and being hot in my own home. At this time, I knew something had to change! So I went to Wal-Mart and purchased 2 box fans (one for each of my kids' rooms) and a heavy duty, high powered fan for my room. The fans definitely helped cool down my house! However, since my house is two stories....the fans only cooled the upstairs! That is when I was given the opportunity to review the Ozeri Brezza III Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk and Table Fan! 







This fan came VERY quickly after I ordered it and it couldn't have came at a better time. The day the fan came it was so HOT and HUMID and we had family visiting and we were baking in the kitchen......needless to say.....it was HOT in my home! Now to be completely honest, when I opened the fan I thought....ow can this little fan be efficient in my cooling needs? There is no way that this little fan will cool down my home. I was pleasantly surprised!!! This little fan has so much power and velocity! 



The fan is black and it oscillates both left & right and up & down! There are 4 different speed setting including low, medium, high, and SILENT! I love the different setting for speed....that's not all though! 



There is a remote so you can control it from across the room! Another AMAZING thing that this fan has is a timer!! I love the timer because I can set it to turn off after I know I will have fallen asleep! The fan is also light enough that I can take it from room to room with ease. I think that Ozeri is an amazing company with high quality products that work how they are supposed to without failing or letting me down! 




You can get your own Ozeri Brezza III here for just $43 SHIPPED! It is well worth it! I would not get rid of this fan for anything! I wanted to share what the company has to say about the fan:

  • Powered by new ultra-quiet, 4-speed, dual oscillating motors with automatic vertical and horizontal motion for maximum cooling effectiveness.
  • Extended-range remote control and fan controls easily engage automatic dual oscillation (up/down & left/right), horizontal oscillation (left/right), the 4-hour timer and all air speed settings.
  • Aerodynamically designed for an even lower dB noise rating than the trend-setting Brezza II, while providing air circulation at 4 different speeds.
  • Push button access to non-oscillating mode for precisely directed airflow.
  • Boasts a sophisticated and stylish space-saving design that complements and enhances room decor. Ships fully assembled. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 14 inches ; 6.5 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment