WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel Review


I was chosen to try and review Adovia's Mineral Eye Gel. I do not currently use an eye cream but have been thinking about trying one out and seeing if I noticed a difference.



This gel is very soft and has a VERY mild scent. It comes in a small glass container with a metal lid. It has 30ml of the eye gel inside. I was a little worried because that didn't seem to be very much when I read it. Then the  first time I used it, I knew I wouldn't need to buy more for a couple months. The tiniest dab on the tip of my finger was enough for my eye.



The gel goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. It doesn't irritate the skin around my eye. I just closed my eye and wiped it all around it, including on the lid. I have been using this gel for about a week now and I have already started noticing a difference. My skin around my eyes looks fresher. I have also noticed that some of my lines have began to soften and I think with continued daily use I will notice even bigger changes and softening of skin.



I really like this eye gel and I think I will continue to use it daily. Moisturizing is definitely an important part of my daily routine and this is sensitive enough to not irritate my eyes and it works!!! Here is what #Adovia says about their mineral eye gel:

  • Our Promise: Your Eyes will Look 10 Years Younger or Your Money Back! - Reduce Puffiness Under and Around The Eyes - Makes Eyes Appear Years Younger and Radiant!
  • Gets Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes - Your Eyes Will Look More Youthful and Refreshed!
  • Formulated Specifically for The Genltle Area Around the Eyes - this Light Eye Gel Absorbs Quickly into Skin for Deep Hydration
  • Dead Sea Salt Delivers an Immidiate Infusion of Dead Sea Minerals - Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty
  • Contains Vitamin C which Delivers Powerful Antioxidants Deep Into Skin Cells

You can buy the Adovia Mineral Eye Gel HERE for just $29.00!

Do you have an eye cream that you love? What do you look for when looking for an eye cream? Comment below and let me know!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment