WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Valentia Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have been looking for something that would be effective to use on my skin for the fine lines and wrinkles but I wanted it to even out my skin too! Everything that I was finding either had reviews stating that it was oily and caused breakouts or was extremely expensive. I wanted something that worked and was a reasonable price. So you just imagine how excited I was to be asked to write a review on Valentia Vitamin C Serum after I tried it.



I gave it a try! The first thing I noticed about this product is that it was thicker than I thought it was going to be. Most product that I have tried are watery or oily and very thin. This Vitamin C serum is what I would actually consider a 'serum'. It is thicker and has substance to it. I like how smooth it went on. Another plus was that I only needed about half a dropperful in order to cover my whole face. The other thing that I like about this product is that it absorbs quickly! I don't have to wait for the absorption to be finished. It is pretty instantaneous.



The way I use the product is a little different than some people may. During the week (Monday through Friday), I get up and get my daughter off to school, make and eat breakfast, and then get on the treadmill. After my work out, I take a shower. When I get out of the shower and get dressed.....I put my vitamin C serum on. Then on the weekends, since I usually take those two days off of the treadmill, I wait until just before bed to use my Vitamin C serum. That way it has all night to work. With this being said, I have to say that....when I go to bed on the weeknights, my skin still feels soft and smooth and it isn't really greasy (like it has been with other vitamin C serums that I have tried). Then on the weekends, I love how when I wake up on Sunday morning my face feels so soft and smooth! It looks refreshed and primed for the day!


I wanted to share a few things that the maker's of the product have to say about the product:

"Valentia Skin Care NEW - EVEN GLOW SERUM - 20% Vitamin C - Natural & Organic Ingredients -

98% Natural Ingredients (see below for a description of our Key Ingredients chosen specifically to enchance Vitamin C efficacy on the skin)

  • EVENS SKIN TONE:
    Vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration, replacing uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.

    INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE:
    Revitalize your skin with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.

    ABSORBS RAPIDLY:
    Moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.

    BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION:
    The presence of Organic Rosehip Seed oil to support Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.

    REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES:
    Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles with the help of our foundation 20 % Vitamin C. Special ingredients such us Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, which reduces fine lines and wrinkles in the skin so it is smoother, clearer and younger."

Overall, I really like this product! I will be purchasing it in the future! If you are looking for a great facial product to help with fine lines and evening out your skin.....I would say give this one a try! Plus at just $35, it's a steal!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment