WELCOME!

Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven! This is where I talk about things and products I know and love (or sometimes dislike)! See into what I am doing, watching, eating, wearing, and trying and what I think about it!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Picture Collage Maker Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As a blogger and mother, I am always making photo collages and trying to put multiple pictures into one picture so I can upload easier and share more! Then as a independent distributor of ACE and all SABA products, I am ALWAYS making before and after pictures of my customers that are losing so much weight! So as you can expect, I use many photo collage sites and programs. While I have found a few that I like....I was yet to find any one program that did all the things that I wanted it to do! Until now......

I have been chosen to review the Picture Collage Maker. I have to say this is the BEST photo collage software that I have came across thus far. That means something because I have used MANY different programs such as Fotor, PicMonkey, PiZap, Collage It, Photoscape, etc. With Picture Collage Maker you have so many choices and options to use!

When you first start the program you have four options to choose from:


For this collage that I made I chose the option "Template Collage Wizard"! Then once I chose that another window popped up to upload the photos that I wanted to use. I did this and then clicked to make my collage. Another window with a lot of other options popped up. This is that screen:


For this I thought all of the options were just so amazing! There are so many different things that you can make with this software. I ended up choosing collage on the left and then choosing "photo wall 002". This is the resulting photo collage that I made!


Now this is what I thought was the finished product so I clicked save photo and then clicked next. That's where I was wrong. It brought me to a new screen where I could do so many more edits and adjustments to this collage! Here is my end product after I edited and adjusted it to my liking:


 Now I have not tried all the different settings and options yet because there are so many different ones. I did want to show a few more that I have made using this software though.



I want to share a little of what the company says about their product:

"

Make collages in minutes with just a few mouse clicks

Picture Collage Maker is a powerful and easy-to-use program for creating photo collages and digital scrapbooks from your digital photos to share with friends and family.
  • 150+ gorgeous templates for many occasions help you create photo collages, scrapbooks, posters, invitations, calendars, and greeting cards, etc.
  • Edit and personalize photo collage with tons of professional effects: clipart, frames , mask and more.
  • Print directly, save as image file, set as wallpaper, and share via email.
- See more at: http://www.picturecollagesoftware.com/#sthash.hHXnU7mZ.dpuf "

I have to say what I have seen of this software so far is absolutely amazing! I LOVE this software and would recommend it to anyone and everyone that is looking for an easy but customizable collage program! This is so much fun to create with and experiment with! You can purchase this program here for just $29.90.

Have you used this software?? Did you purchase? What do you think of the collages that I created? Leave me a comment and let me know! :)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment